Monday 13 March 2017

The enchanted wood

The Enchanted Wood
Author: Enid Blyton
ISBN: 9781405272193
          

Hi Everyone,

I love every word in this book!  This is why I should have read when I was younger, I could have missed out on reading books like this one.

The characters are adorable. 
The plot is vibrant. 
The language is rich.
Every child should read this...
or have an adult read it to them!

This is a classic, in my books.  I could read this over and over and not get tired of it.  I was able to connect with every character.  I have a vision of each and every little being and world in this novel.  It is a fast paced, imaginative little read that will never out date for me.  I will treasure this story and share it with many children to come.


Description:

The Enchanted Wood is the first magical story in the Faraway Tree series by the world's best-loved children's author, Enid Blyton. When Joe, Beth and Frannie move to a new home, an Enchanted Wood is on their doorstep. And when they discover the Faraway Tree, that is the beginning of many magical adventures! Join them and their friends Moonface, Saucepan Man and Silky the fairy as they discover which new land is at the top of the Faraway Tree. Will it be the Land of Spells, the Land of Treats, or the Land of Do-As-You-Please? Come on an amazing adventure - there'll be adventures waiting whatever happens. The Faraway Tree stories have been delighting readers for over 75 years. Look out for the other titles in the Faraway Tree series: The Faraway Tree, Folk of the Faraway Tree, and Up the Faraway Tree.


This was available from: Amazon, Fishpond, and Book depository


Happy reading


No comments:

Post a Comment