Saturday 7 March 2015

How to make stuffed animals




How to make stuffed animals 
Author: Sian Keegan
ISBN: 9781592537990
Pages: 128
How to Make Stuffed Animals: Modern, Simple Projects, Patterns, and Instructions for 18 Animal Friends
 
 
This is a different addition to the review profile today.  This is added because my daughter continually gets it out of the library.  If a book continually makes it into my home it must be a one.  She made a cute set of deer for us for Christmas from this book.  It was a girl and boy.  I received one and my husband the other. 
 
So extremely cute!!!
 
This book has 18 projects.  They say they are modern and simple.  I have to agree.  If a young person can bring home a book and make the toys without any help... its a good book.  For a young person to want to make these animals then it must be modern. 
 
Now my daughter does love animals, so I can see why she has grasped this one. 
 
The book includes all the patterns.  You do need a photocopier to enlarge the patterns.  They are all clearly labelled which makes the placements simple. 
 
Illustrations are great and they show ideas for presenting them.  Overall a good addition to a crafter's bookshelf.
 
 
This was available from:  Book depository and Fishpond
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment