Saturday 21 February 2015

Because I love you

 


Because I love you
Author: Max Lucado
Picture book
ISBN: 9780891079927



 
This is just the sweetest story I have read in ages.  It is about a wise man named Shaddai who built a village for children to live in.  He builds a protective wall around the village.  Building it rock by rock with his own hands.  One day a curious child named Paladin finds a hole in the wall.  He climbs through the wall and becomes lost on the other side.  This is until Shaddai goes looking for him leaving the others to search for the one lost child. 
 
I love this author's stories.  I love the pictures in his books.  For this reason I had to add this to my collection and I was not disappointed.  There is something that draws me into the message in each of Max Lucado's books.  The beauty and love in the messages are treasured by my children even though they are getting past picture books.  I recommend not only this book but taking a look at the author's books over all.  They are becoming treasures on our bookcase.
 
 
This was available from Book depository, Fishpond and Amazon:
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment