Monday 29 January 2018

Booktuber of the month



Hi Everyone,

I am amazed at how quick January always moves by here.  We have Christmas, New year, school holidays (our summer break) and planning for 2018.  This year we have seen the most beautiful summer in... forever.  Yes, I seriously mean that.  We have had one of the best summers on record.

Anyway, to this this months Booktuber...

I have been scanning through some of the Booktubers who take the time to review children's books too.  There are plenty of Booktubers who review the latest books, especially young adult genre books.  But what about children's books, after all it is children that I teach and I have to say I really enjoy children's literature.

On my travels through the world of Booktubers I have come across Words of a reader and really like her channel.  She seems honest and genuine.  I say this because in this book haul she has even included a Little Golden Library Book.  I smiled with the memory of my Little Golden Library Books.  I still have many of them in my tutoring room and the kids still enjoy reading them - after all these years!

Click any one of the above links and you will be transported over to her Youtube channel.  Do take the time to look in on what she is reviewing, she has quite a wide range of reading.  I like the reviewers who keep their content wide, after all the whole family reads.  I have subscribed to her channel so I can keep checking in on what she has to show us.

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment