Friday 27 January 2017

Booktuber of the month



Hi Everyone,

I have chosen 'A Dash of Ash' as my booktuber for January.  She has a ceretain character about her presentation, not just the same traditional booktuber voice to her clips.  She also has a variety of clips which keep her channel fresh.  The main thing that I like about her channel is the frequency in which she posts.

The above two clips are from her channel and the link will take to more of her videos.  I love seeing other people express excitement over their bookshelves.  I also like the Owlcrate opening clips.  I wish we had book boxes like this on my country but no, not yet.  Maybe it is something that I should be suggesting to our national publishers... mmm thinking now 🤔.

Take a journey over to A Dash of Ash's channel and check out what she is doing.  She has a good range to show you and I'm sure there will be something that will inspire you there.

Happy reading




No comments:

Post a Comment