Wednesday 7 December 2016

Jamie's 15 minute meals

Jamie's 15 Minute Meals
Author: Jamie Oliver
ISBN: 978-0-718-15780-7



Hi Everyone,

Get a load of my tea last night!

This recipe was on page 190 of Jamie's 15 Minute Meals.  Its called 'Chicken pasta herby 6-veg Ragu'.  This is the second time I have made this... actually I think it is the third, and I have only had this book for about six weeks.  Yes, you could call it our new family favourite. 

I have tried some of the other recipes in this book and I have loved them all so far.  They are quick to make and seem to use staple ingredients.  That is, the recipes I've tried to date have not required a trip to shops.  As I have stated in past blog posts, I like recipe books that use everyday ingredients. 

These recipes are supposed to be achievable in 15 minutes... true/false.  So far, TRUE.  Well done Jamie 😀.

What does this book actually contain?
  • 260 pages of recipes
  • Beautiful pictures of each recipe
  • Good inspirational notes about nutrition and your pantry
  • Brilliantly set out index
  • Recipes for - chicken, beef, pork, lamb, fish, pasta, soups & sarnies, veggie, breakfast
  • A good ribbon book marker
  • A dust  jacket, that gets in my way but is beautiful
Overall, I am thinking that this may just become one of my most used recipe books!  Better yet, it would be good if someone else in the house used it more than me... hint, hint my dear family members.

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment