Monday 27 June 2016

Climb the Stack - Booktuber of the month

Hi everyone,


Climbthestack:  


This month I am highlighting Ashleigh at 'Climb the Stack' on YouTube.  I have just discovered her, and I am impressed.  Here is one intelligent Booktuber, whom I am pleased to have come across.  Last week's video was on American literature from 1960.  I think she is quite refreshing to listen to.  I will be looking in on her regularly with the hope that she will inspire me to continue reading literature from a wide range rather than only new literature. 

When you are wondering around the YouTube world take a look in at her channel.  She has grabbed my interest.  It's good to see people Booktubing more than the latest, popular or young adult books. 

Well done Ashleigh, keep producing your videos.

Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment