Sunday 15 May 2016

Alice lead the rabbit... insane


I have spent all day being intelligent!  This has lead me not to the place of the poor white rabbit, but to Pinterest.  In amongst the array of quotes I came upon the white rabbit.  I haven't even given it a thought of where the character got to over the past decades.  To find him with this doctor made me giggle.  Yes I have issues with characters!  Books are meant to lead you to another world!  This happened for Alice and look at where it got the rabbit. 

What do you think the rabbit is telling this man?

What happened to Alice?

Now this would make a good story.  Leave me a comment below and let me know your version of what happened to this rabbit and where is Alice?  And be nice the story is not about my sanity.  I have lived in an academic world today and needed an escape... that is what good stories are for.

Thanks to whoever posted this on Pinterest, you keep the world smiling.  I have also seen this picture moving it's way around the Facebook world and it is 'worthy of repeating'

Happy reading


No comments:

Post a Comment