Friday 18 December 2015

Taking Tiffany

Taking Tiffany
M K Harkins
ISBN: 6456984532454



This novel was refreshing to sit down and read at the end of each day.  I enjoyed the richness of the characters as they lived in a world that could give them everything yet they all still desired everything else.  Although Tiffany had all the money one could envision, she still had a spirit about her that made her likeable.  I hate it when I read a novel with spoilt rich young adults, but this one went beyond the normal plot with Tiffany wanting to live a normal existence within her world. 

Angela was another character that I found myself connecting with.  She seemed to have issues beyond imagination, yet I liked her.  In fact, I would say she made the story for me.  I loved the way her hardness disappeared but not in a predictable manner.

The connection between Angela and Tiffany didn't unfold to later in the book which left me guessing and I can't tell you if I guessed right or wrong without spoiling the book.  You will have to pick up a copy, along with a coffee, and read it.  I am sure you won't be disappointed it has just enough of everything: love, drama, suspense, action and mystery.

Thank you to NetGalley for supplying me with a copy of this novel to review.


Blurb:

Young socialite, Tiffany Thompson, seems to have it all, everything but love, that is. Guarded since her high school boyfriend’s betrayal, she wouldn’t recognize real love if it hit her over the head. Unless it’s a can of paint, and successful financier Todd Jameson is behind it.

Todd fell hard and fast for Tiffany a year earlier, but, unwilling to risk his own heart after a college sweetheart shattered it, he avoids Tiffany and vows to keep his distance. Fate has other plans, however, and changes both their minds.

But not everyone is happy with their budding romance. Unbeknownst to either of them, a vengeful enemy stands in the shadows with plans to take Tiffany, and Todd is in the way.

Halfway around the world, Angela Bartholomew, a former foe in Tiffany’s circle, is serving a year-long sentence as a volunteer in a Romanian orphanage in payment for her lying, manipulative ways. That or be disinherited by her parents. The spoiled debutante is determined to get home at all cost, but Fate has plans for her, too, and Angela is not prepared for how her life will change.

Will love conquer heartbreak, or will greed and revenge ruin all three lives?



Happy Reading
Richelle


This was available from: Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Taking-Tiffany-MK-Harkins-ebook/dp/B0161V9HBY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450489204&sr=8-1&keywords=taking+tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment