Monday 24 August 2015

Clockwiser

Clockwiser
Author: Elle Strauss
ISBN: 9781475206692

Clockwiser: Book 2 in the Clockwise Series




Hi Everyone

I read the first book in this series (you can find the review by searching via the my search box) and quite enjoyed it.  My daughter read it to and we thought we should read the next book.  I wasn't disapointed.  It was a quick read and it also kept my attention. 


This book had a little more teen drama to it.  I guess a teen book needs a little of that.  I found it was just the right amount to keep me reading.  It is quite hard to write about this book without spoilers because they are what made the book for me.  Anyway... In this book she takes her brother back in time, and boy is he trouble.  He decides not to go back to his real time and rather enlist in the war.  Mean while back at home his trouble arises when he doesn't come back.  That is all I can tell you about what happens without spoiling the book.  The best part for me was.... (spoiler alert!)

You will just have to take my word for it, if you liked Clockwise then you should also enjoy this one.  If you haven't read Clockwise then maybe you should pick it up!

Happy reading :)


This was available from: Book depository and Amazon



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=clockwiser

http://www.bookdepository.com/Clockwiser-MS-Elle-Strauss/9781475206692

No comments:

Post a Comment