Monday 19 January 2015

Linked



Linked
Author: Imogen Howson
ISBN: 978-1-78206-185-4
Pages: 359

Linked


She thought she was an only child.  She thought her world was safe. She was wrong.

This was totally different from what I would normally pick up and read.  I am glad I did.  It was a page turner because it was different.  I found it intreging and strangely realistic.

Elissa has dreams that cause severe pain.  As she prepares for brain surgery she discovers she has a twin and it is her pain she can fell as the twin links into her mind.   Elissa finds her bruised, battered and terrified.  She has to help her, but this lead the two on the run from the government.  The chase is no ordinary chase and it takes them to space and beyond as they find secrets of Lin's life and potential future. 

This book goes down as a book I would not have picked up and read unless it had be given to me and highly recommended.  Thank you to my Aunty who handed me several books to read over my holiday break.  I sat in sun and read, while totally forgetting any deadlines or responsibilities... I was on holiday, that's what one is meant to do.  It grabbed from the first few pages and from there didn't fail to keep me interested and in suspense.  I actually recommend reading this.  It is not like many of the books that are similar to the next one on the self at the bookstore.


This was available from: Book Depository, Fishpond and Amazon.





Unravel
Unraveled is the sequel.  I haven't read this yet but intend to. 
Leave a comment if you have read this one and let me know if it is as good as the first.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment